Home Screen (CDP)
By Constellation Digital Partners
When Members need to easily move money from one account to another, they can use the Transfers service. The Transfers service provides a way to quickly transfer money, view completed transfers, and manage recurring transfers. It displays an “at-a-glance” summary of the Member’s transfers and allows the Member to click through to more information on each transfer, as needed. External account and member-to-member transfers is also supported.
The Transfers landing screen provides Members a quick overview of past and pending transfers and gives them all the tools they need to transfer money quickly and easily. By default, the Transfers landing screen displays the Member’s total transfers from the last 30 days, a graph displaying the Member’s transfers over time, the “Transfer” primary action button, and a list of previously completed transfers.
The Transfers landing screen contains the following components:
– The Hero Section – The top half of the Transfers screen is called the “Hero Section.” It’s intended to create a visually striking introduction to the screen, and to quickly communicate important information. This section is composed of:
– + Account” Button: Clicking the “+ Account” button lets Members add and manage Transfers accounts using the Manage Accounts Page
– Total Scheduled for next 30 days: Shows a total of Transfers scheduled for the next 30 days.
– Transfers in Last 30 days: Shows a total of transfers made over the last 30 days.
– Transfer Button: Clicking the Transfer Button takes the Member to the Start Transfer screen and begins the Transfer process.